* What are the qualities of a good leader?
The qualities of a good leader are, caring, generous, smart and strict. I think these are good qualities for a leader because if you are always mean then people will not like you being a leader, and they might rule against you.
* Who are the student leaders in Grade 8?
SLAMS - Georgia, Avi, Kiara & Rishi
* How do they demonstrate the qualities of a good leader?
Because they care for everyone in the school, they try to make the school better for everyone, and they are generous because they make sure everyone is having fun!
Sunday, October 21, 2007
Feedback - Monday October 22, 2007
Posted by Harriet at 8:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I agree. I also think that there are many different types of leaders, and they don't just have the qualities you mentioned.
=]
I agree with the qualities you thought a leader should have. If I were to add a quality I would add that a leader would take others people's suggestions. Also I agree with the people you chose as leaders( most of them). Maybe you should have explained why you chose them. Overall the blog was great!
Post a Comment