CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 19, 2007

Feedback 19th november 2007

Movement: How humans, ideas and goods travel
- The trading post. pg 48 chapter 8 paragraph 1

Regions: A group of locations that have things in common
- ?
Human Environmental Interaction: How people act with the environment around them
- A storm. pg 131 chapter 18 paragraph 8

Location: Answers the question where
- Zimbabwe. pg 127 chapter 18 paragraph 4

Place: Answers the question what
- Lake. pg 145 chapter 21 paragraph 3

1 comments:

Varun Batta said...

Harriet, although you really had some good ideas I thought that you could have thought a little more about the region. Another suggestion I have to make is that making your writing a little more clear. When I say this I mean that maybe you should have made things like: which one is the definition, which one is the example, which book you read, etc. a little more clear or obvious.
Otherwise, great job!