CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Feedback February 11, 2008

The animal I most resemble in Animal Farm is Clover because, I am caring towards the people that mean the most to me, like family and friends (Orwell Pg. 2). I am also like Clover, because I try to take care of the people who are hurt, especially if its my family (Orwell Pg. 30). Another reason why I am like clover is, I like to know the truth about things, and so does Clover, especially when Mollie says that she was not stroked by the human, and then Clover goes to Mollies' stable and checks for clues that she was stroked by a human, and finds sugar lumps.

1 comments:

Ju said...

I also thought you resembled Clover a lot, because you do care a lot about others. You have some great specific evidences from the book, but you could improve it by adding more details of your evidences. Good job !