CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Cold War Debrief

1. Which country were you? What strategy did you use to try to win?
I was the USSR, the strategies we used to win, were, to gain as much power as possible, meaning gaining all the large countries, and trying to haggle for the country, and the smallest price possible, so we didn't use so much of our military and aids.

2. Who won the game and why? Who won the “real” Cold War?
I think that USSR won, because the won the most allies, meaning that most of the world had chosen communism. The real cold war was won by USA because, the world didn't actually turn communism.

1 comments:

Sameet said...

Great post! I agreed with your opinion of the winner and the strategies of the USSR. I would like to add that another one of USSR's strategies were towards the end to buy many nuclear bombs so that they could destroy the USA lead. But, overall good thoughts, and a great post. (: