Power is the ability to help, and control the people around you, and to make decisions for yourself and others around you, even if the outcome doesn't make a profitable outcome for yourself. Power is a strength, a quality that is able to influence people, to your way of thinking. Power is also the ability to be decisive.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey Harriet,
Your post is incomplete, because it does not give any detail on how power was shown in topics learned this year. However, I somewhat agree with your post. Power is the ability to control people and power is a strength. However, I disagree with you when you say that power is the ability to help people. What is tyranny? Tyranny is a major source of power, but the only people benefiting from the power is the powerful people themselves.
Some more detail could be put into this post, but good effort.
harriet!
I thought it was a really condensed version of explaining power. Also, I like how you were able to manage to give the definition in such short terms, BUT accurate. However, you could make it better by relating back to topics that we covered in humanities. Overall, nice jobs!
=]
harriet!
I thought it was a really condensed version of explaining power. Also, I like how you were able to manage to give the definition in such short terms, BUT accurate. However, you could make it better by relating back to topics that we covered in humanities. Overall, nice jobs!
=]
Post a Comment