CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 13, 2007

My Gang

My gang lives in Hong Kong, although we went to different schools we meet up twice a day ever school day.
My gang members names were, Kyra, Lydia, Oscar, Ankesh And Me.

Kyra was in the Gang because, she was the gang clown, She made everyone laugh all the time and she would be there for you when you needed it most, Kyra and I were also the gang leaders because we were oldest, and it worked with two leaders because Kyra and I were inseperably we were best friends. Lydia is my year younger sister, she was the one who would always have your back, if you needed something sorted out you called for Lydia, she was the brave and tough one, who no one would argue with, except me!

Oscar, was the smart one that could explain absolutly anything to you, but in words everyone could understand, He was also Lydia's boyfriend, so no one argued with him either, except me! Ankesh was the male version of the gang clown, he could make you laugh to the point of crying.

And then there was me, I was the sensible one that NO ONE at all argued with! I made sure that everyone was keeping a level head on things.

0 comments: