CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Roller Coaster

As I took my seat on the long blue, trial of carriage I felt my heart jump into my throat. The safety belts lowered, and several people start checking them to make sure everyone was safely succured in to the carriages. I looked across to my dad who grinned at me and said "You ready?", before I had time to answer the train wizzed out of the station and up the hill and the corner. I opened my mouth to scream, but the words wouldn't come out. I took a deep breath in, the air tasted sweet and humid. At that very moment I felt my stomach jump up into my chest I closed my eyes and gripped on to the handle bars tight, I felt my stomach jump in to my chest again. I opened my eyes and relised that I had just been around two loops of track I suddenly felt my voice come back and I let out the loudest scream i could so loud I though my throat might burst. As we pulled back in to the station with a hult, I turned around and looked back. The train stopped i pulled my self out of the carriage and back onto the platform. "So how did that fell, your first roller coaster?" my dad asked "Amazing" I replied.

3 comments:

Lucas said...

good job, harriet

Lucas said...

As I took my seat on the long blue, trial of carriage I felt my heart jump into my throat. The safety belts lowered, strapping me to my seat and several people start checking them to make sure everyone was safely secured into the carriages. I looked across to my dad who grinned at me and said "You ready?", before I had time to answer the train whizzed out of the station and up the hill and the corner. I opened my mouth to scream, but it was so dried up through all my fright that my words of surrender wouldn't come out. I took a deep breath in, the air tasted sweet and humid. At that very moment I felt my stomach jump up into my , a sickening feeling overcoming me. I closed my eyes and desperately tried to grab the handle, my clammy hands hardening this task. Again, I felt my stomach jump in to my chest. I opened my eyes and realized suddenly that I had just been around two loops of track. I my voice come back and I released a scream like thunder, as though a lion was inside me and thought my throat might burst. As we pulled back in to the station with a halt, I turned around and looked back…

Sameet said...

I can relate this because this summer I went on my biggest roller coaster rider. I was even more scared than this. There were some mistakes in the spelling and gramar. Otherwise the writing was very showing not telling. I could imagine my self in your shoes.

-Sameet Mohanty